Monday, January 8, 2018

Winter

12/11/2017

So we robbed a bank yesterday. It was pretty fun. Some guy was blackmailing us but he made a deal with us that if we stole this hard drive and grabbed the evidence that we were ever thieves. . .
If you remember the time we were time travelers it was this same game company "Under Lock". It was my companion and I and the Zone Leaders that did it and it was super fun. We had 90 minutes to grab the hard drive from the safety deposit box that we were trying to get to and grab the "evidence" and escape. We escape with a fashionable 2 minutes left. 
There is a guy in the Borschagovsky Ward named Andrey. He served his mission in the U.S. and knows English really really well and is an all round great guy. He told us how he proposed to his wife. He told us that they went on a date to one of these escape rooms that was titled "The Lord of the Rings". They went through and the goal of the room was to find the "One Ring" and escape. As you can probably imagine the "One Ring" was THE ring. Pretty creative if you ask me. 
This week was the most busy and stressful week I have had in the office so far. President Kumferman gave me a ton of assignments to complete by the end of the week before Odessa had their Christmas Zone Conference and before it gets to late before Christmas. Basically it is all too secret right now because none of the other missionaries know about it yet and I know that sometimes missionaries in this mission look at the blog my mom made that most of you are reading this on (you know how you are) and so I am not going to disclose anything until it isn't a surprise any more. And if it is a surprise still after that either you're crazy or I'm crazy. But one thing I can say is that I am becoming very antiquated with the art of Adobe programs. 
Since basically everything I did this last week was classified I apologize for not having a lot to write about. 
Elder Roylance is a cool guy. I admire how much of a desire he has to do missionary work.
President Kumferman is the most smiley person I have ever met. He also likes food the most of anyone I have met. He is just great. 
It gets cold here in Ukraine and pretty snow as well but this last week has been clear and not super cold. On Sunday it was raining but by the time we got out of church the ground was completely covered with that messy white stuff and was basically a blizzard going on outside. It was kind of crazy. 
We haven't seen Armen from Armenia for a while and we miss him. 
The elders form Zhytomer came up and stayed with us but only after going to the Rudenko's first. 
Within the past few days we have had two tours where our Public Affairs guy conducted a pretty extensive tour with about 100 of Kiev's top university students. So that was pretty cool. 

I hope next week I'll more to write about so I don't bore you all to death if you even read these emails. 


Старейшина Класон / Elder Clawson



Brother somehow ended up with Elder Roylance's name tag.



No comments:

Post a Comment