Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Cherkassy!

07/31/2017

 Cherkassy is awesome guys! It is a pretty small city but everything is great here. The people are awesome here and our Branch is Killer! Elder Mattina is an Italian goof ball. It's just great here. And even better it has only been cool weather since I have been here which is a big contrast coming from Kherson. 
 Elder Mattina and I are now the oldest companionship in the mission. 
This week was kind of crazy just in the fact that I was traveling a ton but not really in any other sense. To pick up where I left off in last weeks email. After we finished emailing our little temporary trio went out and ended up wandering around for quite a while. The next morning Elder Neuffer and I got up pretty early and headed to the train station. We actually almost missed getting on. Then we rode for eight hours up to Kiev. After that we finally get to the Mission Office and meat our new companions. It was kind of funny seeing Elder Edwards there after I already said our good-byes in Odessa and parted ways. Elder Mattina and I hopped on a bus and took a long ride to my new area. This time the bus ride was only four hours as opposed to the five hours from Odessa to Kherson. As soon as we arrived we went straight to the church building and within the hour from arriving we did English practice which went great!
 This city is great. Everything seems so bright and great here. 
 We have an awesome Investigator named Andrey. He is so awesome. He had a baptismal date for next week but he felt that it was too soon for where he was. So he is thinking about another date right now and is just doing great. Within the past two days we had two lessons with him that were awesome.
 Hopefully next week will give me more things to talk about but for now we'll leave it at that and some pictures that I could finally get uploaded. 

Thanks for all of your support!

Старейшина Класон / Elder Clawson


Pictures from Kherson with Elder Edwards. (I' slow so there aren't any in Cherkassy yet)







No comments:

Post a Comment