Monday, December 26, 2016

Flight Plans!

9/2/2016

So yeah.
We got our flight plans and name tags today. 
So since we got our flight plans, we get to email our families and tell them. 
So I am Travel Leader of my travel group. Our group is Comprised of three Elders and one Sister going to Vladivostok. 
We leave on Tuesday the 13th at 3:20pm. We are flying from SLC to LAX then to ICN (Seoul,Korea) then to VV (Vladivostok) at aproximatly 1:50pm on Sep 15.
I don't think that baggage will be a big problem, but I probably still have to send books home. 

Also I would like you to send me as many pictures of things that I have knitted over email please. 

Oh, and another thing. At the airport I can call and talk to you guys. I already have my calling card and am all set. 
Another thing. My Russian name is a little differant than what was on my previous Russian visa. So my name in Russian is slang for "cool". I am pretty proud of this.

Anyway. Can't wait to talk with you!


Elder Clawson

No comments:

Post a Comment